Friday 20 October 2017

Back to Summer

Hello, hello my crafty Friends!!!

Today for change rather bright and Summer-y card :) My newest DT creation for Kinda Cute by Patricia.

For this little colourful project I choose image called Chicken Adventurer, which you can find here: http://kindacutebypatricia.com/chicken-adventurer-digital-stamp/.


This little guy is coloured with my new toy (birthday/Christmas gift from my man) - Prismacolour pencils.
I used: PC915, PC916, PC1002, PC917, PC122, PC923, PC924, PC902, PC133, PC1100, PC919, PC120, PC1096, PC911, PC109.... Sooo many colour shades!!! With my other pencils I would use about 7-8 pencils :)

Papers and sentiment from last year free gift from crafty magazine, layered on bold light green cardstock.

For extra touch I added cut our butterfly which I coloured with mix of pencils.

I want enter this card to these challenges:

That's all for today!

Hope you like my new card :)

Till next post!!!




10 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, cute image thanks for sharing cheers Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your image and the backing designers papers. Looks great. Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your comment Annette :)

      Delete
  3. Wonderful creation and a wonderful design!!! Love the colours and the image is so perfect !!
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    HUGS Cicci
    TTCRD DT
    Cicci With the Pen {welcome to vistit and follow my blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute. Love the image and the design of your card. Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Wanda DT World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it!! Great coloring! Thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete