Thursday 8 March 2018

Dark lilies

Hiya Crafties!

Did you saw image called Dark Lilies created by Ching Chou Kuik?

I love it!

When friend asked me for card for Mother's Day for her Dad's partner straight away I thought about Ching's image (you can find it here ).

She wanted card in purples and pinks so... here what I've made:




To colour this beauty I used Prismacolors pencils. 

Decided to use 2 pinky and 1 purple papers for this project. 

As recipient of this card is not my friend's Mum or Stepmum, but she likes her - we decided to add 'For someone very special' sentiment.

For finishing touch I added 3 goldish pearls to top right corner of second layer.

My friend loves this card.

What do you think about it? 

Till next post friends! 



4 comments:

  1. Monika so well done it is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Theresa :) Carolann loves it and I'm happy :)

      Delete
  2. Great card, Monika, I love the color choices you have made!

    ReplyDelete