Saturday 7 July 2018

Sevillana

Hiya Crafties!

Today I have for you my newest DT card for Kinda Cute by Patricia.

For this little project I decided to use Sevillana SketchI used this digi before and it is real pleasure to color. Before I used pink/turquoise combo on dress before, this time I decided to go for more 'classic' look: red/black/white.


I colored her with Prismacolor pencils, then line all pieces (image, sentiment and papers) onto gold mirri card. I added few splashes of multicolor glitter glue on image.

Red paper used on this card is handmade with pieces of dry flowers pressed between fibres.

Sevillana is perfect for birthday card for dancers, specially flamenco/salsa dancers - that's what I think at least :)

What do you think about this card?

Till next post Friends!


4 comments:

  1. Hi Monika this is a stunning card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it in this colors. Very pretty!! thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for this image Patricia 😊

      Delete