Thursday 30 August 2018

Bigger canvas...

Hiya crafty friends!

Possibly you remember my playing with pour painting.. I had some fun together with my son to make few 20 x 20 cm canvas.

Last week we were in Lidl's and Dom took from shelf 20 x 60 cm canvas and said we will pour paint them now - we :). I was pretty sure that will be me not we hahahaha!!!

So... first one (ready to be hang on wall):


Can you find a dragon on it?

One bellow is catch in drying out time :)


Dom has another brilliant idea...

When 'we' do all canvas we have (one more left), we buy bigger one!!! Massive one!!!

OMG!

That will be 'huge' fun!

Definitely :)

By the way just realized you didn't saw little canvas made for Libby's birthday... so... here you go


That's all for today.

Till next post Friends!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Monika your makes are stunning. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty and yes, I do see the dragon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Judy :) I was bit surprised when realized I have dragon on it :) No idea how that happened and that's the beauty of pour painting!!!

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous work Monika! Looks like lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete