Tuesday 6 November 2018

Christmas gnomes

Hiya Friends!

Today I want to share with you my Guest DT card for ThroughThe Craft Room Door Challenge Blog. The current challenge sponsor is Fabrika Fantasy and you can join here.

As Christmas is coming, we can say - it is 'behind the door', I choose cute image called Little Snow Gnomes 2 for my project.

I coloured it with pencils - Prismacolor.


Other materials used:
* white card
* double-sided sticky tape
* foam pads
* patterned paper (stars - blue/purple), bold lilac paper and textured light blue paper.
* Christmas embossing folder (snowflakes)
* Christmas sentiment
* navy blue organza ribbon
* purple gems

That's all for today.

Till next post Friends!

3 comments:

  1. Hi this is a stunning card I love those gnomes they are so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you very much Cara! That was a pleasure to make card for you :)

      Delete