Tuesday 26 November 2019

Cute antelope

Hiya Crafties!

Just don't understand... how it is possible that I have not enough time in day?

Almost not crafting, when I should be busy with it...

Need cards for family and friends and some nice pieces of jewellery for my Mum and for Pamela (our neighbour)...

Ehhh...

Better to stop with this moaning :)

Today my DT project for Kinda Cute by Patricia.

Played with canvas again :)

I used one of Patricia's free images, which you can find here.


I covered canvas with acrylic paints (used sponge as wanted some texture), added some glitter glue.

I coloured image with Prismacolor pencils, then used few layers of different papers (including gold mirri card and corrugated craft paper).

For extra bits I added scraps of ribbon and felt.

So...

What do you think about my 'mixed media' piece?

Till next post Friends!!!


4 comments: