Friday 12 January 2018

All the very best

Hello my crafty Friends!

Sorry for disappearing for so long.. didn't feel well.

I realised that I didn't tell ya about new monthly challenge at Conie Fong's FB group.. bad girl me :). So...

January - Something New!

I had some brainstorm for it and then... I said to myself: 'Monika what about this girl image which looks like bride you never colour?' And that was it!!!

I decided to use creamy paper from pack I bought last year and not even open yet, and ....

Oh why not! Polish sentiment (never used before) and one more new thing on my cards - wires and beads (I'm jewellery maker too ).

Result? Check below :)



This beauty you can find here.

Sentiment in Polish means: All the very best.

That's all for today!

Till next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment