Monday 22 January 2018

Who loves monsters?

Hiya crafty peeps!

Planned so many cards for this month... and didn't make even half of it... health, doctors, tests... eh...

Today I have for you my 3rd DT card for this month for Kinda Cute by Patricia.

As you probably all know, images for boys cards are 'kinda rare' we can say :), most of images - no matter digi or rubber stamps are rather girly. So for my today's card I choose Boy and Monster.

Tell me you know a boy who doesn't want to be a knight or fight monsters, dragons, etc!

I don't know any :)


I'm not happy with rather dark photo, but light adjustment in my camera didn't help...

I decided to use 2 patterned papers and simple layout. For layering I used creamy/yellow pearl card.
I also divided sentiment and placed it as little banners on opposite corners of my card.

Sorry if I'm not grammatical today ;)

That's all for now!

Till next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment