Wednesday 5 June 2019

For Lynne

Hiya crafty peeps!

Are you often making personalised birthday cards? Not for family or friends, but for people you don't personally know?

I'm not making many cards like that really, they are challenging 😊.

Today's card is for Lynne - girlfriend of my man's work mate son... phew hope you understand what I wanted to say LOL!

What I know about Lynne? Name, age and that she loves books, not much... but enough to make nice card I think 😊.

For this card I choose 'Lil Bookworm Fairy' from Ching Chou Kuik.


I thought my card will look nice with a bit of vintage touch. Brownish/turquoise and pinkish papers, image and sentiment shaded with copper inkpad on edges plus piece of cream lace.

Could add few goldish pearls but decided not to as sometimes less is more.

That's all for today! 

Hope you like my new card 😊. 

Till next post friends! 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Monika this is a stunning card. You have done a brilliant job. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete