Saturday 15 June 2019

For my Dad

Hiya Crafties!

I was always kinda curious, why cards for men are sooo... monochromatic... mostly blue, brown or... hmmm hard to explain really...

Do men really like to receive so 'boring' cards? I mean.. so hardly 'happy' cards???

Don't know... but my man and my son, and definitely my Dad love cheerful, colourful cards :)

Card I made this year for Father's Day for my Dad is kinda 'girly' with cute image from TiddlyInks :) I bet he will smile when open his post next week (Father's Day in Poland is 23rd June).


As per my latest addiction, background is made with washi tapes LOL!

Image colored with Prismacolor pencils as usual.

What do you think about my card?

Till next post Friends!


3 comments:

  1. Hi Monika I love the image and the background you have created. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete