Wednesday 27 June 2018

Baby mermaid playing with blocks

Hiya Crafties!!!

Today... mermaid again! Hahahaha!

These new images from Kinda Cute by Patricia are sooo sweet, I just couldn't resist :)

So... on my newest DT card we have Baby mermaid playing with blocks.



Isn't she cute?

For her hair I used Sepia and Bronze from Prismacolor pencils. Tail: Cobalt turquoise, Aquamarine, light aqua, pale sage and bit of lavender. Face and body: peach, light peach, deco peach, white. For bra: cadmium orange, orange and yellowed orange. Blocks: mix of yellows, reds, greens, blues and pinks.



As you can see I used two bold coloured papers and one patterned. To finish this simple layout I added few gems in different colours - navy blue, light blue, aquamarine.

That's all for today.

Till next post friends!

5 comments: