Tuesday 12 June 2018

Butterfly

Hiya my crafties!

Today my newest DT card with Butterfly from Conie Fong.

I have to be honest with you,  I am very rarely making cards with insects.. specially stamped ones...

Conie's butterfly is actually first I coloured and used as single kinda focal point on card. I spent bit of time to think about card base, layout, what paper etc...

Definitely I wanted to use also one of sentiments from Butterfly set...

Result of my brainstorm below:



Few close ups:



What do you think about this card? 

I want to enter it to:

That's all for today.

Till next post Friends!

11 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful card love the butterfly stamp and great B.paper
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi this is a gorgeous card it is just so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Did you stamp the background? That is so awesome! Love it! Have a wonderful day! Thanks for sharing your DT creation. Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gloria, no, I used one of papers from my stash. Thank you for comment 😊

      Delete
  4. Really love this, the splash of purple really stands out. Lovely. Thanks for joining in the fun with us at Digi Choosday Challenge, good luck! Yvonne (DT)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your comment Yvonne :)

      Delete
  5. Lovely design! The pop of colour from the butterfly really highlights the background! Thanks for playing with us at The Craftroom Door ATG Challenge! Looking forward to seeing you next time and good luck!
    Regards,
    Sunila & Aditi- DT
    Dots to Lines
    https://dotstolinesblog.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, love the design and style ... beautiful bright butterfly .
    Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Crafting Challenge
    Good Luck
    Regards Rose

    ReplyDelete