Sunday 3 June 2018

June and butterflies

Hiya crafty friends!

With new month we have new challenge in Conie Fong's FB group: Anything goes/Butterflies.

For my first DT card for June I decided to use Butterfly Princess.

My paper stash start to shrink very fast lately... so hard when only crafty shop in town has no DP pads... ehhh... So was kinda happy when my latest subscribed crafty mag came with background stamps :)



Wasn't easy to stamp it perfectly in line :) but after colouring looks ok I think :)

For all colouring I used Prismacolor pencils.


I layered stamped background piece, image and sentiment (from the same set as background) on pink card and then arranged on simple bold springy green card. I added pink opaque gems and

voila!

card's done!

Hope you like it :)

Till next post peeps!!!


3 comments:

  1. Wow! I didn't realize that you created the paper as well. That is even more awesome! Looks like DP. Love your coloring. Great job Monika. Love this sweet card. Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have 3 more background stamps to practice with Gloria 😊.

      Delete
  2. This is a stunning card, Monika. The paper you hand stamped is delightful and the image is so beautifully coloured. xx

    ReplyDelete