Sunday 11 December 2016

Winter Wonderland

I'm in love with digi stamps! Oh yes!

Another project with gorgeous image created by Ching Chou Kuik. I didn't use too many colours, just few of my faves 😊. I tried not to overload my new Christmas card.

So.. colours used this time: light blue, lavender, dark pink, gold, light yellow, light orange, cherry red, carmine, emerald green, spring bud, silver.


Here work in progress 😊.

Decided to use textured light blue paper and funny pinky/purple/green paper with swirly flowery motif with silver mirri card as layering for my new card.

For nice, kind of softy touch I distressed edges of image and sentiment with scissors and added bit of glitter glue for some shiny effect.


I'm really happy with the look of my new Christmas card. Hope you like it too 😊.

Till next post friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment