Tuesday 31 January 2017

Watercolour pencils in card making.

I have 2 boxes of watercolour pencils... hardly used them before...

I'm not great with drawing but... do I really need to draw to have a proper use for my pencils?

I know one thing for sure - lots of practice in front of me 😊.

Here one of my first watercolour 'landscapes' 😊.


Cherry blossoms tree - kind of funny looking, but hey.. i'm learning 😊.

Then I thought: Why not try use them on stamps?
Results? Look below:


Winnie from Polkadoodles - I think I used bit too much water here 😊.


Monarch - image created by Ching Chou Kuik. Here used bit different technique and less water 😊.

So, my friends.. what do you think about using watercolours for card making? Good idea or not?

Till next post!



4 comments:

  1. I think they came out really good Monika!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Theresa! Maybe will make cards with them.Not sure yet tho...

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Judy!!! Practice practice and who knows ;)

      Delete