Monday 20 March 2017

'Make it green' challenge

Hiya all!

I can say, I'm between colouring challenges at the moment :)

And have lots of fun by trying to choose images, colours, papers etc...

Today about 'Make it green' challenge in Conie Fong Art & Design FB Group.



For my card I decided to use cute image called: Bella with gift. I love this sweet teddy :)

To coloured her I used few shades of green, yellow, orange and grey pencils.

Have lots of thinking what papers should use for it and choose bold yellow and green with glittered floral paper as main layer.

I cut image partially and shaded a bit with green pencil.

For layering of sentiment I used 2 pieces of paper in yellow and green cut diagonally, edges of sentiment are shaded with yellow and green pencils.

Used rather simple and clean layout to make image stand out on card.

Hope you like it as much as I do :)

Till next post friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment