Saturday 30 December 2017

My Top 20 for 2017

Hiya all!!!

As it is almost end of year I decided to choose cards I like the best from these I made through the year...

I thought first: 5, but... you know :) 10 wasn't enough big number too, so... here's my 20 in monthly order or at least my faves from each month :)


Dragoon from Sasayaki Glitter


Flower vase - freebie from Conie Fong


Cupcake from Alicia Bell


Flower on the beach from Conie Fong


Free Spirit from Ching Chou Kuik


Moonflower Lullaby from Conie Fong


On the garden wall - LOTV


Dragonfly from Ching Chou Kuik


My first ATC card :)


Tori the Dragon from Conie Fong


Butterfly Kisses from Conie



Girl on mushroom from Julia Spiri


My first DT card for Particia Alvarez with Elephant and Stork.


Bella Rose from Conie


Cute images from Kuleczkowo - Princess, Dragon


Poppy Love from Ching


Mermaid from Patricia Alvarez


Bella from Conie


Tilda with Hawaii flower


and cute Xmas penguins from Conie :)

Which of them you like the most???

Till next post!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment