Tuesday 20 November 2018

Craft fairs

Hiya crafty Friends!!!

Sorry I'm so quiet lately!

Last Saturday I was on my first craft fair... maybe I didn't make huge money, but I was on plus even though people who came weren't many. We all are hoping next 5 weeks will be better as more people will now about our craft fairs.

I had some of my cards on stall and jewellery pieces which left me from my etsy shop plus few abstract canvases I paint.


3 piece set - kinda art deco :)


Bracelets for kiddos - about 10 different colours and styles


Earrings with beads and semi-precious stones



'Girl' - bit sparkly abstract canvas paint with palette knife


'Rain' - another abstract paint with palette knife.

I didn't sold canvases (but had some interest in them, so... who knows). Sold few cards and few pieces of jewellery - mainly for children.


This pom-pom bookmark is one from 12 I made today for my next craft fair November 24th.

Have few more other things in mind plus need to finished ordered personalized Xmas cards for my neighbour.

Wish me luck with my 2nd fair :)

Till next post Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment