Monday 1 April 2019

Spring Rain

Hiya Crafties!!!

Today my DT card for Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blog. New month - new sponsor!

We have April with Star Stampz!!!

For my card I choose image called Spring Rain.


Honestly I should plan color schemes for my cards before hand LOL!

I colored this cutie and then... yep! Spent lots of time to find papers which will match or complement the image. Silly girl me!!! Hahahahaha!

Any of you do the same 'mistake'?

No  matter what I love the result!

Geeez! I'm rhyming here hahahahahaha!

Hope you like my new card.

Till next post Friends!!! 

5 comments:

  1. Hi Monika this is a stunning card I love it. The colours work perfectly. Have a great week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Monika. A gorgeous background and a wonderful image xx

    ReplyDelete