Thursday 23 May 2019

Molly

Hiya crafty peeps!

Long time didn't write here or make a card... Have less time now for card making with craft fairs, helping friend on events and starting new work soon. 

Plus my little mister (he's 7 now) had little accident at school last week and finished with big bump on his forehead, lots of scratches on his face and visit at hospital. 

Joy of being Mum!!! LOL!

Today - my DT card for Conie Fong Art & Design.

I can say I'm addicted to this cute image - Molly's basket of love.


For background and sentiment I used washi tape - free gift from issue 192 of Papercraft Inspirations magazine.
I also used black card for crispy look :)

That's all for today!

Till next post Friends!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Monika this is a stunning card I love the image and the washi tape you have used. I hope your little boy is okay. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jackie! Yes he is fine, my little tough cookie :) he was more concern about look of his face LOOOL!

      Delete