Sunday 1 September 2019

September with Fabrika Fantasy

Hiya crafty peeps!!!

September starts... Kids are coming back to school :)

We are starting new challenge in Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blog. This month sponsor: Fabrika Fantasy. Winner of this month challenge will get 3 their digis.

For my DT project I choose Flying Elf. 

As I'm bit busy with preps for new school year and don't have much time for coloring I decided to use pre-colored image. 
I printed it 3 times and cut out one with circle die and fussy cut 2 others. Then stick them together with foam pads to build up 3D image.


I used butterfly printed grey paper as most of card base to make image stand out and I hope you like result.


Join our challenge!

That's all for today!

Till next post Friends!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Monika this is a stunning card. I love the design and the image is so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card Monika. Lovely papers and delightful image xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of a precolored image and popping it up into a 3D focal point.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete