Tuesday 1 October 2019

October with Limited Runs Digital Stamps

Heya my Crafties!!!

New month, new challenge at Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blog! This month sponsor: Limited Runs Digital Stamps.

Winner of this month challenge gets 3 digis from our sponsor :)

For my project I choose cute image called: Winter Fairy.



I painted image with acrylics, fuss cut it and placed with foam pads on piece of white card shaded with black pencil, which I also distressed with scissors on edges and splash with gold glitter glue.

I decided to make sentiment banner 'crisp', that's why I left it clean cut with no shading etc.

Hope you like my new Xmas card.

That's all for today Friends.

Till next post! 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Monika this is a stunning card. I love the image you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete