Wednesday 22 February 2017

February challenge at Conie Fong Art FB group.

Being member of Kit and Clowder FB group gave me a chance to meet lots of digi stamp designers. Conie Fong is very creative girl from USA, whose cute designs are adored by huge group of Clowdies 😊.
Lots of us joined Conie's FB fan group and taking active part in challenges. 
This month challenge - project with 'Flowers in a vase'.


Sorry for this dark pic 😊. Image before coloring 😊. 

I decided to use browns, yellows, clay/gold and olive pencils for this image. I thought they'll be perfect for textured handmade papers I have since years in my stash. 
It is midterm in my son's school so he decided to help me a bit 😊. He's an artistic soul and is great with choosing colors. He liked papers I choose, but he has his idea how to put them together  (different then mine ). 


Here is how Dom wanted this card looks. 


Bottom of the card after all was stick on place and inked.


Top left corner with double color ribbon as extra touch.


Finished card. All parts inked with brown ink. No sentiment so far, but I think card will be perfect as birthday card.

Till next post friends!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment