Tuesday 18 April 2017

More peonies :)

Hiya Crafties!!!

Oh yes! More peonies!!!

Soon I'll be almost expert with colouring them :) Joking :)

Today another beautiful new image from Conie Fong Art & Design: Peonie Delight!!!

Believe it or not, I really like this one!


Combination of peonies and lilacs on image is just perfect for birthday card, thank you card, anniversary card... You can find this digi and many more in Conie's etsy shop: https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/ConieFongArt


As I'm bit addicted lately with pinks, blues, lavender and purples I decided to use all these colours on my new card. I coloured and cut out image and place it on card with foam tape for 3D effect. 


For extra touches I added handcoloured die-cut butterfly and few purple gems.

Hope you like my new creation.

Till next post friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment