Tuesday 24 October 2017

Birthday party?

Hiya my crafty friends!

Today's card is my playing with alternative colouring of image suggested in free sepia class from Kit and Clowder  (addition to last year October class).

Finally I could make it properly 😊,  with my new pencils 😊.



Image created by Jade Dragonne called Champagne.

OK,  I decided to choose my own colours for her eyes 😊. Mix of mulberry with some blue shades gave very interesting result, very vibrant I can say 😊.

Mulberry with hot pink looks great on her dress and earrings 😊.  When colouring her hair I thought will be good add one more shade of French Grey and I did it 😊.

Then just choose 2 patterned papers with browns and greys, layered them on deep pink cardstock, added with and dark brown ribbon and... card done. 

What do you think about it? 

Till next post friends! 

2 comments: