Monday 9 October 2017

Papercraft Business Challenge DT Call

Hiya,

Today bit different post - my answer for DT call.

********************

My name's Monika and I'm crafting for about 10+ years now (cardmaking, jewellery making). Crafting is my hobby, but also something we can make together with my 5yo son. Was great to realized one day that I'm 'artistic soul' not only by admiring art, but also by being kinda part of it through colouring, sticking things together.

I love challenges and being part of Papercraft Business Challenge DT could be another step to playing more with papers, stamps, pencils etc. I am already in 2 DT teams and I love it.

Below, few of my cards:


Beautiful image called Free Spring from Ching Chou Kuik


Thankful Heart (freebie) from TiddlyInks


Gnomes from Enchanted Corner freebie set from Papercraft Essential magazine


Bella with gift from Conie Fong on one of my ATC cards


My first DT card for Kinda Cute by Patricia with image called Stork and Elephant.

You can find them all here in my blog.

*******************

If any of you my crafty friends are interested in this DT call, go here: https://papercraftchallenge.wordpress.com/ for more details.

That's all for today :)

Till next post!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Monika,
    You have some really lovely cards that you have created. Great work!

    Thank you so much for entering the
    Papercraft Business Design Team Call. We will be announcing the new Design Team members at the beginning of November on the PB Challenge Blog. Good luck to you & thank you again for your entry :)

    XO, XO Lisa @ Papercraft Business

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa :) Looking forward to see announcement.

      Delete
  2. what lovely cards, good luck with DT application x

    ReplyDelete