Thursday 25 January 2018

Little something for special Lady 😊

Hiya crafty friends!!!

Last year I met some very nice girl on Twitter. Sammie is blogger, baking/cooking blogger - brilliant one :) - check: Sammie's blog.

She asked me for Valentine's card for her Hubby... that was challenge as I haven't alphabet stamps and amount of heart stamps in my stash is... near to none, challenge really!

Had some chat with her and she choose one of cards I already made (CAS with mice :)).

She's a darling and I couldn't sent her only card she chosen :)

So... I add this ATC made specially for her :) Hope she will like it :)


Image and sentiment: Happy Bugg from Tiddly Inks coloured with Prismacolors. Piece of creamy/pinky stripy paper, scrap of white ribbon and 4 goldish pearls and my ATC done.

What do you think about my little project?

Till next post!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment