Thursday 13 September 2018

Meet Katie

Hiya Crafties!

Today I want to share card with cutie called  Katie from Little Miss Muffet Stamps. 

My little project is colourful, kinda happy, great for dog lovers :)

As usual I coloured image with my Prismacolor pencils.

Simple layout, some patterned papers and few gems plus sentiment from the same place which you can find here.



She's a total cutie isn't she?

What colours I used for hair? Sepia and bronze :) Like it?

I want to enter it:

That's all for today.

Till next post Friends!



5 comments:

  1. Super cute image,lovely coloring and design...thank you for joining us at DIGI CHOOSDAY challenge this week,hope to see you again
    Željka DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is adorable! Thanks for sharing it with us at Little Miss Muffet Stamps!

    ReplyDelete