Sunday 23 September 2018

One more penguin :)

Hiya crafty peeps!!!

Today short post with my second Xmas card this season :) plus another DT card for Conie Fong Art and Design.

For this card I choose another cute penguin from Conie's Penguin Parade Bundle called Wreath Penguin.

Traditional colours, again, plus simple layout and image coloured with Prismacolor pencils.



I decided to add gold ribbon and some gems to it for more festive touch, also used snowflake frame and sentiment from Festive frames Dies and Stamps - free gift from latest issue of Papercraft Inspirations.

Like it?

Till next post Friends!



4 comments:

  1. Hi Monika this a stunning card I love the cute penguin. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card. I love your clean and simple version; especially that little wreath die. Great job. Thanks for sharing with us. Have a wonderful day! Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete