Thursday 13 December 2018

For Ruth

Hiya Crafties!

Today DT project for Conie Fong Art & Design and special request in one.

My man's work mate asked for Birthday card for his partner, personalised, with flowers.

Only image I could think of straight away was Peony Delight from Conie's etsy shop.

I coloured it with Prismacolors, then used circle die on it.


As I wanted to make this card with bit of vintage/shabby chic twist I used kinda 'dirty' green patterned papers divided with pinky/purple one. I distressed all layers with scissors, shaded image with mulberry pencil, added crochet trim, 2 goldish pearls, sentiment and...

voila!

Card is done :)


I really like the ending result :)

What do you think about my new card?

Till next post Friends!



2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous creation Monika. I am sure your friends partner will love it! It is coloring so perfectly and the papers all match. Great creation. Thanks for sharing it with us. Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gloria 😊. I hope she will like it 😊.

      Delete