Monday 3 December 2018

Xmas card with Noelle

Hiya Crafties!

Today my DT card for Conie Fong Art & Design. I back to beautiful image from last year called 'Noelle's Gift' and strangely... made my card looks almost the same as my previous encounter with this cute girl...

This time I used Prismacolor pencils to colour her and made her blond, but layout... is only bit reversed we can say. I think that from some strange reason I see Noelle only in this layout...hope you understand what I want to say by this :)


If you want to see my last year card with her check here.

Hope you like her blond ;)

That's all for today.

Till next post Friends!





4 comments:

  1. Hi Monika this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Monika. Love this sweet card. Thanks for sharing. Have a wonderful day! Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete