Friday 15 February 2019

I love Teddies :)

Hi Crafties!!!

Not too many cards this month from me...

First I had preps for Valentine's craft fair with lots of new jewellery pieces, like this one:


Sold, by the way - few days before Valentine's fair.

My plan was back on track with cards straight after it...

Unfortunately catch nasty cold and then infection which needed antibiotic treatment... Last night was first I slept properly since few days...

So finally could back to card making without kinda sleeping with open eyes during whole making process :)

Today I have for you totally delayed DT card for Conie Fong Art and Design with adorable Sunflower Bella.


Isn't she a cutie pie?

I coloured her with my Prismacolor pencils.

That's all from me today.

Till next post (hopefully soon) Friends!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Monika the card and the necklace care gorgeous. I love them both. I am sorry you have been poorly. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm though cookie Jackie, but lack of proper sleep wasn't helpful at all. I'm much better now. Thank you!!! Have a nice weekend.

      Delete
  2. I hope you will now be on the mend, Monika! Your wire wrapping jewelry is love and your card with Bella on it, so cute!
    Hugs
    Monica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Monica! I back to jewellery making after few years :) Hoping to sell more of it.

      Delete