Friday 1 February 2019

February with Morgan's ArtWorld

Hello Crafties!!!

New month and new challenge at Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blog. This month sponsor - Morgan's ArtWorld!

Prize in this month challenge - 3 digis from Morgan :)


For my card I choose Fae 3.

Here some shots during colouring:



And below - finished card


Wasn't easy to cut out 'window' without my trusty crafty knife... Had to use paper trimmer... with no previous experience to making this kind of things with it, but... looks ok for me :)

I really like result :)

What do you think about my card?

That's all for today!

Till next post Friends!

<a href="https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/19791651/?claim=ry7yzr75hbn">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>



8 comments:

  1. Hi Monika this is a stunning card. I love how you have coloured the beautiful image and the backing paper is fab. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jackie is right - this is stunning! I love your close up shots - beautifully coloured! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous card Monika. A pretty image and lovely paper xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is beautiful! Good job on cutting the window. I love how you colored those flowers to look like pansies.
    Hugs
    Monica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Monica :) They looked like pansies for me :)

      Delete