Tuesday 15 August 2017

Colouring challenge with Kit and Clowder

Hiya my Crafty Friends!!!

Today - card for latest colouring challenge at Kit and Clowder FB group.

Image: Delilah from Conie Fong Art etsy shop ( you can find it here: https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/546518549/digital-stamp-digi-stamp-digistamp?ref=shop_home_active_1).


I coloured her with my pencils ;) and then add some glitter glue on:


I die cut some butterflies from gold mirri card and bold lavender cardstock, stick the together and add splash of glitter on them too.


As you could see on first photo I used rather simple layout with one glittery patterned floral paper and piece of orange cardstock as layering for my image.

Edges of image, sentiment and orange layer piece I distressed with scissors and for final touch I added 2 green gems on sentiment piece.

Hope you like my challenge entry :)

Till next post Friends!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment