Monday 21 August 2017

We're painting 🌻

Hello, hello!!!

I was bit busy lately my friends, trying to entertain children in school age is not easy as you already knows 😊.

So... we spent lots of time outside and all crafting had to go aside...

One day last week or maybe 2 weeks ago (not sure really now) I found cute small easel in one of shops and thought: This will be great for showing properly my cards.
It cost next to nothing and had little canvas added to it. I didn't have any specific idea what to do with canvas but...
After we back home my son decided he wants it, so..
I explained him that he needs his brush and paints and you know what? He smiled and said: I want it😊.

I placed piece of paper on his table, canvas on it, gave him brush, bit of water and his paints and results of this you can see below. He called it: Circlsies  (title inspiration from one of children's books we read 😁).



Around the same time I started colouring beautiful image created by Hannah Lynn - still have lots left 😊.


We were on few little trips. I bought few more canvas (bit bigger then this which Dom used), I was curious if he'll use them too. He did, but he prefers smaller scale 😊. My little minimalist 😊.
One of these canvas left, we tried to convince Dom to use it, but he wasn't interested, so I had a go 😊. Little landscape 😊.



What do you think?

Till next post friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment