Tuesday 20 February 2018

I love charcoal!

Hiya crafties!

I missed last week lesson on my course due to midterm break at my son's school.

My teacher knew I'll be not in, so she gave me some theory handouts about charcoal, few practical tips and ask to play with this funny media.

I know for sure I love charcoal! Pencils are nice, but charcoal is easier for me to use - definitely 😀.


Vase and bowl.


Hills - from my head 😊.


My son's plushi dolphin laying on his bed near pillow.

I'm curious what my teacher will say for all these 😊.

That's all for today. 

Till next post friends! 



4 comments:

  1. Great job Monika! Charcoal is one of my favorites to use also. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ros 😊. Maybe one day will be as good as you!

      Delete
  2. Very nice Monika! So glad that you are happy with new lessons!

    ReplyDelete