Monday 15 October 2018

Birthday with mermaid

Hi Crafties!!!

I should share this card with you yesterday... looks like weekend, my man's birthday and back pains are not good for my memory (and schedule)...

Today's project: birthday card/ DT card with cute Mermaid from Kinda Cute by Patricia.


I coloured her with my Prismacolor pencils and added few splashes of silver glitter glue on her necklace, hairs and tail.


Card size: 145 x 145 mm

Pinkish/greenish main layer plus few scraps in mixed colours, patterns and textures papers as a background for my mermaid plus sentiment stamp on scrap of light blue paper.

Hope you like it :)

I want to enter it here:

That's all for today.

Till next post Friends!





7 comments:

  1. Hi Monika this is a gorgeous birthday card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work. Thank you for having fun with It's just fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sliczna! Dziekuje za udzial w wyzwaniu It's just fun - DT Aneta.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Piękna kartka i super pokolorowana syrenka. Dziękuję za wspólną zabawę na blogu It's just fun!

    ReplyDelete