Friday 12 October 2018

Did you met Snowy?

Hi Crafties!

This month is not nice for me... back pains back to me after almost 10 months of peace - don't even know what really causing them... For that I'm not making as much cards as I wish to...

Today another Christmas card in traditional colours.

As this is my DT card for Conie Fong Art & Design I want you to meet Snowy :)

Snowy is the most adorable penguin I 'met' hihi. Just look at him, isn't he cute?



Card size: 145 x 145 mm.

Image coloured with Prismacolor pencils with splash of gold glitter glue.

Other materials:
* white card base
* piece of gold mirri card
* 2 patterned papers from Traditional Christmas pack - Make & Create
* foam pads and double-sided sticky tape.

I want to enter it:

That's all for today.

Till next post Friends!


8 comments:

  1. Cute! Thanks for joining us at Not Just Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Monika this is a stunning card that penguin is just so cute. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jackie! Have nice weekend too 😊

      Delete
  3. Beautiful coloring!I bought prismacolor after seeing your beautiful creations ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm old school girl Greeshma 😊 never felt good with markers.

      Delete
  4. Adorable! What a cute image too. Thanks for sharing it with us at Digi Choosday, good luck and hope to see you again soon! Jennifer, DT

    ReplyDelete