Tuesday 2 October 2018

Bit different Xmas tree

Hiya Crafties!!!

Today something different. Christmas card in non -traditional colours plus no coloured image.

Maybe this one is not perfect - we can say not easy to achieve ;), but I'm happy with result!

Items used:
* card base
* piece of white hammered card
* silver mirri card
* pieces of 3 different patterned paper
* plus Xmas embossing folder and China Blue distressing ink for my sentiment.


What do you think about this little project?

I want to enter it here:

That's all for today!

Till next post Friends!



5 comments:

  1. Hi Monika this is a stunning I just love the design. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Monika! I love the patterned papers you chose for the diamonds and your design is just beautiful! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea. I just love your christmastree. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Ann-Marie
    TTCRD DT
    Annemi {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete