Thursday 31 January 2019

Valentine's lizard

Hiya Crafties!!!

Again behind schedule!!! One day... time flies really!

Today I have for you my DT card for Kinda Cute by Patricia with her Valentine's lizard.

I'm pretty sure this cutie pie can be a perfect also for Mother's Day and birthday cards.

I was playing with new (for me) colour blends again and I like them :)

I thought about vintage style card but couldn't find papers I bought sometime ago... ehhh silly me... where I put it???

Do I have too many papers???

Naaahhh! Definitely not ;)

To the point peeps! Here my new card.


That's ll for today!

Till next post Friends!


5 comments:

  1. I love this Monika! Great color blends and she looks so sweet framed with that patterned paper.
    Hugs
    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Monika this is a stunning card. I love it. That lizard is so cute and the papers are so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete