Wednesday 13 March 2019

Progressive Challenge with Scrappers Delights

Hiya Crafties!!!

Today my card for FB Fan Group Progressive Freebie Challenge with Scrappers Delights. My first challenge with them by the way LOL!

Image used: Eggtraspecial Anime.

I was thinking hard about color scheme for this one... Easter is Spring... Spring means green, yellow etc. I wanted something different...


My choice of colors... kinda bright, bold, darkish pink and muted turquoise/blue..
What do you think?
I decided to use rather simple layout to give my bunny girl chance to shine and I hope she is shining here:


If you like Scrappers' images you can join challenge on their blog here, I definitely do :)

That's all for today peeps!

Till next post!

10 comments:

  1. Hi Monika this is a stunning card that image is so sweet and your colouring is just amazing. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is shining alright! You did a great job.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Monika. Thank you so much for joining us at Scrapper's Delights challenge blog and best of luck with your entry.
    Wendy Batchen DT for https://www.scrappersdelights.co.uk/challenge-blog#/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful creation, the layering, design and colouring! Thankyou so much for joining us at Scrapper's Delights and good luck.
    Tina Chianna DT for Scrapper's Delights progressive challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this fabulous card! She has been coloured so beautifully. Thank you so much for joining us at Scrapper’s Delight Challenge Blog and the best of luck with your entry. Victoria DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful coloring and card....Thank you so much for joining us at Scrappers Delights Challenge Blog and the best of luck with your entry. Jane DT

    ReplyDelete