Monday 18 March 2019

Team challenge at Alicia Bel's FB group

Hiya Crafties!

Today my entry to team challenge at Alicia Bel's FB group. We didn't make this challenge for ages now LOL (since some point last year I think).

As I had few images from Alicia already printed I asked my son (almost 7yo!) to choose which of them I should use.

His first choice: Cute Cactus.



Image colored with Prismacolor pencils as usual :)

2 patterned papers plus yellow and orange cardstock for layering, 'Life is Good' sentiment and my card is ready!

Hope you like it ;)

Till next post Friends!!!



4 comments:

  1. Hi Monika this is a stunning card I love it. That cactus is so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card, Monika! You son made a good choice and you created a great card with it.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete