Sunday 3 March 2019

Serenity

Hiya Crafties!

Today I have for you my DT card for Conie Fong Art and Design.

I choose one of Conie's new images called Serenity.

I decided to make my card in kinda vintage color scheme with browns, 'dirty' greens, creams etc.

Result you can see below:



I colored Serenity with Prismacolors.


It is so very hard to take a good photo to show all colors on her... her skin tone, her hair...

For all interested, pencils I used:

skin: PC1031, PC939, PC927, PC1013, PC938
hair: PC935, PC937, PC945, PC950, PC940, PC914

I want to enter it to:

That's all for today.

Till next post Friends!






14 comments:

  1. What a stunner! I love these colours! So glad you have shared this with us at 613 Avenue Create. Please come back again! The best of luck with your entry. Jackie, DT member at 613 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The card is beautiful and your vintage palette choice is perfectly integrated throughout your design. Love how you colored this wonderful image. Very nicely crafted. Thanks for sharing at 613 Avenue Create. We appreciate your support.
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner
    613 Avenue Create Challenge Blog
    A Place To Start Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Monika this is a gorgeous card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Monika this is wonderful, I love your colouring ! The vintage colours are perfect with your image. Thanks for sharing with us all at 613 Avenue Create x good luck x Jean

    ReplyDelete
  5. Monika, thank you so much for sharing your project and creativity at 613. I especially like your absolutely beautiful pencil work! The highlights and contrasts in her hair are stunning!
    ~ginny
    DT for 613 Ave C
    RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card and such superb colouring. Love the papers you chose which are just the perfect addition. Thanks for sharing it with us at 613 Avenue Create this time. Hope to see you again next time.
    Dawn DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had to pop over from Conie Fong's FB page where I saw your card. Your coloring is so amazing, especially her hair. When I saw it one word came to mind, luxurious.

    ReplyDelete