Wednesday 14 June 2017

Cards with cute lizards :)

Cute lizards? - you could ask... Oh yes my friends - cute lizards!

If you are with me for little bit, you saw my cards with images created by Naz from Sasayaki Glitter, so...

Today I have for you card which I made for June Progressive Challenge at Sasayaki's FB group with image called: Dancing Lizards. You can find this image here: https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/520186476/image-61-dancing-lizards-by-sasayaki?ref=shop_home_active_12


I decided to make simple grey/pink Anniversary card today with only one patterned paper. For layering I used silver mirri card. Image and sentiment I distressed with scissors and shaded lightly with pink pencil, added bow from pink organza ribbon and few lavender gems.

Below my son's creation :)


He decided to join me today :)
As you can see, Dom decided use only one patterned paper for his card, for extra touch he choose piece of pink organza ribbon and some gems in pink and green.

What do you think about our today's cards?

Like them?

Till next post friends!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment