Tuesday 6 June 2017

Pearls

Hello crafty peeps!

Ladies always loved pearls... that's what I think :) Are you agree with this?

Pearls are soooo vintage :)

So... maybe late, but I finally find a time to colour and make a card with great image called: 'Vintage Tea Cups' from We Are 3 (you can find their digi stamps and papers here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/WeAre3/items).

As a vintage stuff for me is visually connected with old sepia photographs for colouring I choose brown, gold and yellow pencils.

I found some sepia/vintage looking papers in my stash, some ribbons, creamy wooden flower and here you are - my new card!


What do you think? Looks ok?

But...

That's not all I wanted to show you today :) My little boy decided just few minutes before leaving home for school, that he wants to colour this image too and look at this:


Beautiful, isn't it?

Till next post friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment