Wednesday 7 June 2017

Dragonfly

Hi Friends!

Today I'll show you rather simple layout inspired by card I saw few weeks ago on Pinterest.

In my opinion - nice, clean and beautiful in its simplicity.

For this little project I used one of my fave images from Ching Chou Kuik called: Meet Dragonfly which you can find here: https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/196478837/meet-dragonfly-digital-stamp-instant?ref=shop_home_active_23

All I needed for today's card was: coloured image, 2 pieces of patterned paper and piece of ribbon.


Image coloured with pencils, colours used: yellow green, emerald green, light blue, ocean blue, red-brown, 2 shades of orange, gold and violet. I partially cut out the image before I place it on my card with foam tape. 

Beauty of this layout is in all possible changes/additions you can make in it, only limit is your own imagination.
You can add flowers,  bows, butterflies, gems, change position of second layer, rotate whole layout if to think about few ideas for using this card as a sketch.

What else you can do with this layout?
Write your ideas in comments please 😊.

That's all for today friends!

Till next post!

4 comments: