Saturday 24 June 2017

Dom is colouring

Today I'll show you something made... not by me :)

As most of you possibly already know (from previous posts) I have 5 years old son Dominik. He loves colouring and card making too.

So... today some of his works :)


His versions of image called: Superhero TV from Sasayaki Glitter: https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/536724785/image-68-superhero-tv-sasayaki-glitter?ref=shop_home_active_6.


This cute caterpillar is  from colouring pages I found on pinterest (Dom is huge fan of Spicebush Swollowtail caterpillar ;) ).


Here his Snowy from Conie Fong Art & Design, image you can find here: https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/265611623/digital-stamp-digi-stamp-snowy-delivery?ref=shop_home_active_71.


This picture is cooperation with his Daddy :). Daddy was drawing and Dom was colouring - talented boys ;)


Here Father's Day card - Dom is kinda addicted to mermaids :) Stamp used here belongs to Mermaid Wishes set - free gift added to issue 171 of Cardmaking & Papercraft magazine.

I love his colouring and I'm happy everytime he join me in colouring/cardmaking challenges.

That's all for today :)

Till next post friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment