Monday 18 September 2017

Girly and poshy 😉

Hiya crafty friends!

Today card with gorgeous freebie from All Dressed Up Stamps.

To be honest with you I coloured this beauty in mid of last week when sitting at Cafe with frappucino and piece of cake near me 😊. Serving girl asked me if I draw this beauty and I answered that I'm only colouring her as I'm not skilled enough to draw anything more then funny houses and trees 😊. 


As you see I decided to make 'tall' card in place of usual squarish one 😊. I choose 2 patterned papers with pink, both image and sentiment I shaded with fuchsia pencil.

Underneath image I added 2 pieces of white lace and for finishing touch decided to place 2 pale pink buttons on my card.

I want to entry this card to:
* challenge 40 at thecraftyaddicts.blogspot.co.uk 
and
* challenge #201 at http://avenue613.blogspot.co.uk.

That's all for today! 

Till next post friends! 


8 comments:

  1. Hi Monika! I like your background details of the distressed DP and the addition of the lace ribbons on this very feminine card. You've done nice work on the the pleats of her skirt. I saw your card at 613 Ave C - thank you for sharing it with us!
    ~ginny, DT for 613 Ave C
    RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for nice words Ginny!!! Still learning, but definitely feel more comfy with clothes colouring now :)

      Delete
  2. Oh I must love this gorgeous little creation you have entered here. What a beautiful image and so nicely coloured. Lovey your design and colours chosen. Very very nice indeed. Lovely work. Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for nice words Annette!!! Will try to be more frequent in your challenges :)

      Delete
  3. Thank you very much for your comment Jodie 😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for comment Fiki :) Will join again for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Delightful :)

    Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Ania DT for  World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your comment Ania :)

      Delete