Tuesday 26 September 2017

Halloween soon

Hiya crafty peeps!

Need to tell you one thing... Halloween cards are so difficult to do... cause Halloween for me is still something I watched in TV when I was kid... kinda American thing... something not 'ours' (I was born and bred in Poland).

Today's card was born in pains I can say 😊. I was working on it yesterday - beautiful image from Conie Fong, coloured and only waiting to be placed on card and then after cutting papers, etc... whole thing just didn't look right... total rubbish for me personally.

I sat and thought hard what to do to rescue it, I didn't want to loose so cute already coloured image.



Today I went to print out some free Halloween papers from Sizzix and start to deal with my card.

In some point even thought to make Halloweeny bookmark, and...

No, I didn't make a bookmark 😊

Here's my card:


Rather simple, tall card with few layers of bold papers lightly distressed on edges.

That's all for today friends 😊. 

Till next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment