Wednesday 20 September 2017

Mermaid in shell

Hello Crafters!!!!

Today I have for you my second DT card for Kinda Cute by Patricia.

We love mermaids, so... Patricia's cutie below! I love this little beauty :)




I decided to make CAS card with bit of sparkle. 

For my project I used: 3 patterned papers, silver mirri card, bit of glitter glue in different colours and bow made from silver ribbon.

To colour image I used Artist's Loft pencils: ivory, golden yellow, lemon yellow, light orange, lavender, dark pink, ocean blue, spring bud and gold.

Edges of image and sentiment I shaded lightly with blue pencil.

I want to enter this card to Challenge #26 at worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.co.uk.

What do you think about this card?

Till next post friends!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you Angie for pop in and check my card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Back again, looks great. Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge


    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Jacqueline for nice comment :)

    ReplyDelete